An excellent preventive measure against a decrease in potency is a pump for penis enlargement.
The increase in the degree of potency through the pump occurs through constant training.
This potentiates an increase in the blood supply to the organ during intercourse, which provides an increase in the thickness of the penis and an improvement in vascular tone.
Instructions for using the pump for penis enlargement
Many readers do not believe in the effectiveness of the pump. Therefore, we published this material to talk about whether the penis pump really enlarges.
With air pump
The air pump is in use for 20 minutes. With longer use, trauma to the penis is likely.
- Before starting the manipulation, the ring must be pulled over the base of the bulb, when an erection is achieved, the ring must be moved to the root of the penis (the ring is needed in order to pinch the penis, opposing the blood outflow, so the penis is in an erect state for a long time).
- It is necessary to pump out all the air from the pump in order to create a zone of reduced pressure around the penis (due to this action, blood flow to the penis is ensured).
- It is necessary to squeeze the valve adjacent to the pear in the vast majority of models to allow air to enter the pump and reduce negative pressure.
- It is necessary to pull an elastic ring on the root of the penis after reaching the maximum possible erection by means of a vacuum pump.
reference. . . There are models of a different type, in which it is necessary to open the opening of the flask, which during the manipulation is closed with a finger.
With hydraulic pump
Now we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the instructions for use:
- Before starting the procedure, it is necessary to fill the bath with warm water so that the water level reaches the man's waist;
- Next, you need to immerse yourself in water for 5 minutes to bring the scrotum into a relaxed state; using a pump without preliminary relaxation is not recommended;
- After a five-minute relaxation, it is possible to use a pump, for this you need to completely lower it under the water;
- Then immerse the penis in the pump flask;
- It is necessary to control that the circular area of the edge of the elastic ring is tight against the scrotum (compliance with this condition will reduce the pressure on the scrotum area).
- Next, you need to make pendulum movements until a vacuum is created;
- In the case when the manipulation is accompanied by discomfort, excess water must be released through the valve, which is located at the top of the pump;
- Most often, you have to pump the pump up to 5 times until all the excess fluid is poured out.
Reference.Compliance with the above requirements is necessary to prevent injury and create comfort
Attention. When it becomes clear that the air is pumped to the limit, you must stop using the pump and relax for five minutes. If a decrease in the degree of vacuum is felt, the desired level must be reached again by pressing the pump. The decrease in pressure inside the bulb decreases due to the enlargement of the penis, the organ increases in size, displacing air.
How often should you use?
In order to achieve a lasting result, it is necessary to perform training correctly and regularly. The following training scheme is proposed:
- during the first week, one workout is performed for ten minutes;
- during the second week, one workout is performed for fifteen minutes;
- during the third week, two workouts are performed for ten minutes;
- during the fourth week, two workouts are performed for fifteen minutes;
- During the fifth week, one 20-minute workout is performed in the morning and one 10-minute workout in the evening;
- during the sixth week, two workouts are performed for twenty minutes;
- during the seventh week, three workouts are performed for thirty minutes.
Reference.When planning several workouts during the day, the interval between them should be more than an hour. It is necessary to use a vacuum pump until the desired result is achieved and after, to maintain it.
When is it not recommended?
The vacuum pump is not recommended for people with a high risk of bleeding, such as hemophilia.
The use of pharmacological drugs with the effect of blood thinning (thrombolytics, acetylsalicylic acid) is also a contraindication to the use of the pump.
The use of this device is not recommended for men suffering from congenital hemodynamic disorders.
In the presence of such a pathology as priapism (painful erection that does not correlate with arousal), the use of a pump will lead to increased pain.
Important.To prevent possible complications, it is advisable to consult a urologist, especially in the presence of the above pathologies and the constant intake of any medications.
A vacuum pump for increasing the size of the male penis with regular training gives good results. This effect is achieved by increasing blood flow to the organ. However, this device is not a panacea for all men; there are a number of contraindications to its use.
To resolve the issue of using the pump, you must consult with a specialist.